What’s strange about me, is that I am not really a fan of shopping. Unless I’m shopping for a specific event, I’m totally lost. I run around the store like a chicken with its head cut off. I’m just NOT good at creating an outfit. Another example of how I’m a horrible female.
I was having dinner with a friend a few weeks ago and she told me about this service called Stitch Fix. Suddenly, all of my shopping problems were solved in one conversation. Here is how it works:
- $20 for each outfit that is put together and sent to your front door (read further and you’ll see why this is good)
- Create a profile
- Provide your measurements and sizes
- Pick your price range
- Fill out the style quiz (very accurate btw!)
- Pick the frequency of your deliveries (every week, once a month, every other month, once a quarter)
- If you are looking for an outfit for a certain outing or event, leave a note for your stylist
- Track your outfit status through the free Stitch Fix app
What did I get?
I was sent some boots, jeans, a sweater, a cardigan and a blouse. I couldn’t have been happier with the selection.
What if you like an item?
You can pick one item or all items. The $20 stylist fee goes towards the total cost of whatever items you choose. For instance, if you like a blouse that is $48. You only pay an additional $28. If you buy everything they send to you, you have the $20 applied and another 25% off the total price.
They pay for the postage on any returns and they also provide the packaging.
Kinddddd of a great deal.
What if you don’t want a delivery?
That’s totally fine. You can skip a shipment at no charge.
Wanna give it a try?
Here is my referral link: Try Stitch Fix now
If you decide to give it a try, I want to hear about your experience!
HAPPY SHOPPING! x